Akki Roti is an ideal dish for breakfast. It is one of the popular dishes of Karnataka. All you need is rice flour, onion and carrot. Here goes the detail recipe of this.
Servings: 4 people
Rice Flour - 250 gms
Onion - 1 Big sized finely chopped
Carrot - 1 medium sized grated
Jeera - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves finely chopped - 1 handful
Medium sooji - 1 tbsp
Green chillies - 4 cut length wise
Grated Coconut - 3 tbsp
1. Mix Rice flour, onion, carrot , jeera, sooji, chillies, coriander leaves. Add salt for taste.
2. Add water little by little mix to form a dough like shown in picture. (Dough should be of medium softness not too hard or too soft)
3. Take a handful of dough and add little oil the kadai (pan) and grease it around the kadai (pan). Next pat evenly on the kadai like shown in the picture.
4. Now place it on the flame and cover it with a lid.
5. Leave it for a minute, turn other side and leave for 30 sec or so. Now its ready to eat. If you want crispy turn it to low flame and keep it for 3 mins.
You can have Akki Roti with Coconut chutney or Chatni powder.
yummy! right now in the kitchen to experiment this dish...thanks:)
Would Love to see Hittina Holige Recipee ...
gud for kids. healthy roti with 2 vegetables. prepared wel got the result. nice thankq
great easy recipe ri!
we too adore it :)