Corn and Aloo both are kids favorite veggies. Just prepare this delicious rice baath and kids enjoy this dish. Best for lunch box.
Rice - 1 cup
Corn - 1/2 cup
Aloo - 1 cup
Grated Coconut - 1 tbsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Mustard Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Jeera - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
red chillies - 1/2 piece
Salt to taste
Vangibaath Powder or Rasam Powder + Sambar Powder - 1 1/2 tbsp
1. Cook rice in your Pressure cooker. Allow it to cool down. Make sure each of the grains are seperate.
2. Put 2 spoons of oil in the griddle, let it be in a low flame. On heating add mustard seeds,when it splutters put jeera, turmeric and fry for a min.
3. Add corn and potato. Sprinkle water, mix well and cover the lid. Keep it for 8 - 10 mins. Fry till corn turns soft.
4. Put Vangibaath powder, coconut and salt. Mix well and fry for a min.
5. Mix this paste with cooled cooked rice and garnish with coriander leaves.