Instant Ragi Dosa is apt for breakfast and you can prepare in no time. To make ragi dosa crispy I prefer to add fenugreek seeds/methi seeds. Ragi is rich in nutrition you can feed your family with ragi dosa often. Adding onion and carrot with this dosa makes it very delicious.
Ragi Flour: 1 cup
Rice Flour: 3/4 cup
Methi seeds: 1/2 tsp
Onion: 1 chopped finely
Grated Carrot: 1/2
Coriander leaves: finely chopped a handful
Curry leaves: 1 strand finely chopped
salt to taste
1. Roast methi seeds and powder it finely.
2. Mix Ragi flour, Rice Flour and powdered methi seeds in a vessel. Add sufficient water and make a thin batter.
3. Add chopped onion, grated carrot, curry leaves , coriander leaves and salt.
4. Mix well and allow it to settle down for 10 mins.
5. Heat the dosa tawa take one laddle of batter drizzle it from one corners and finishing it off in the middle.
6. Cook on both sides and serve hot with pudina chutney or any chutney powder.