Cabbage is a vegetable which is usually added in soups, contain large amount of Vitamin C. Cabbage Paratha is prepared by adding grated cabbage, green chillies,
wheat flour and gram flour. Cabbage Paratha is good for dinner/breakfast
and best enjoyed with a cup of curds or pickle.
Health Benefits Of Cabbage:
- Cabbage is anti - inflammation of vegetables.
- Cabbage is also known as lactic acid that acts to disinfect colon
- Cabbage can also be used to relieve headaches
Grated Cabbage- 1 big cup
Coriander leaves chopped - A handful
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Jeera - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Wheat Flour- 2 big cups
Bengal Gram flour- 1 tbsp
Ginger - 1/2 inch chopped finely
green chillies- 1 chopped finely
1. In a large mixing bowl mix grated cabbage,chilli powder, garam
masala, jeera, green chillies, ginger, corinader leaves, salt and lemon
2. Add Wheat Flour and Bengal gram flour to step 1. Mix well. Add
water to this flour mixture and prepare dough just like the regular
Chapati dough. Keep aside for about 30 minutes.
3. Make sized dough balls, roll out just like chapati.
Cook it on a hot griddle or Tawa and bake the Cabbage Paratha on
both the sides by applying enough Ghee/Oil till the Paratha turns crisp.
Serve great tasting Cabbage Paratha with curds or sauce or pickle.