Instant Dosas are best when you have no time to soak, grind and ferment the dosa batter. Make this Instant Mixed Dosa delicious by topping it with onions, carrot and coriander leaves.
Rice Flour: 1 cup
Wheat Flour: 1 cup
Fine Rava/Thin Sooji: 1 cup
Bengal Gram Flour: 1/2 cup
Jeera: 1 tsp
Coriander Leaves: A handful
Onion: 2 chopped finely
Grated Carrot: 1/2
Curry Leaves: 4/5 chopped finely
Finely chopped Green chillies or Chilly Flakes
Salt to Taste
Oil: 1 tsp
1. In a large mixing bowl mix rice flour,wheat flour, bengal gram flour and fine rava. Add Salt to taste.
2. Add sufficient water to make a thin batter.
3. Prepare seasoning/oggarane. Heat oil in a kadai. Add jeera seeds, on
spluttering add chillies and curry leaves. Fry for a min. Add onions till it turns transparent. Then add carrot and fry for a min.
4. Mix this with batter and add coriander leaves.
5. Heat the dosa tawa, take one laddle of batter and drizzle it from the corners and finishing off in the middle.
6. Cook till golden brown. Serve Mixed Dosa with Cucumber Tender Seeds Chutney or any chutneys.
thankx u had saved my time. very easy