Sesame Mint Paratha is specially prepared from jowar flour. Jowar flour is a famous staple of northern Karnataka. Try this delicious parata of mixing the chopped mint leaves with the jowar flour while preparing the dough.
Jowar Flour: 2 cups
Wheat Flour: 2 cups
White Sesame Seeds: 4 tbsp
Boiled Potato: 1 cup
Green chillies: 1 chopped finely
Pudina/Mint Leaves: 1 cup chopped finely
Coriander Leaves: A handful chopped finely
Salt to taste
Garam masala: 2 tsp
1. Boil potatoes and mash them.
2. Fry sesame seeds with little oil.
3. In a large mixing bowl mix Wheat flour, Jowar Flour, fried Sesame seeds, mashed potatoes, green chillies, pudina leaves, coriander leaves , garam masala and salt to taste.
4. Add water to the dough and prepare dough just like the regular
Chapati dough. Keep aside for about 30 minutes.
5. Knead the dough well.
6. Make sized dough balls, roll out just like chapati.
7. Cook it on a hot griddle or Tawa and bake the Pudina Jowar Paratha on
both the sides by applying enough Ghee/Oil till the Paratha turns crisp.
Serve Awesome Jowar paratha with chutney or pickle.
|Tags: jowar pudina sesame|