Adai Dosa is a nutritious rich dosa, a very simple and tasty. I prepare very often as my daughter loves it, she call it a protein dosa.
1. Rice - 1 Cup
2. Channa Dal - 1 Cup
3. Toor Dal - 1 Cup
4. Moong Dal - 1 Cup
5. Urad Dal - 1 Cup
6. Methi/Fengreek Seeds - 1 tbsp
7. Red Chillies - 7 - 8
8. Onion - 1 (Optional)
9. Coriander leaves
10. Curry leaves - 1 strands
11. Salt to taste
12. Poha/Avalakki: 2 tbsp
13. Salt to taste
14. Ginger - 1 inch
1. Soak Rice, Channa Dal, Urad Dal, Toor Dal, Moong Dal, Methi seeds, Red Chillies, Poha for 3- 4 hours.
2. Drain water and add chopped onion, ginger, coriander leaves, curry leaves and grind to fine paste. Add Salt. You can add water to kake a better consistency. Don't make it too thick.
3. Heat a heavy - bottomed wrought iron griddle or non stick dosa pan on a medium heat. Grease with little oil.
4. Spread one ladle full of batter in a crcular shape. Pour oil on sides and in the centre. Cover with a lid and cook on medium flame.
5. Turn over and let it cook till it is crisp and golden brown in color.
6. Serve hot with butter, Ghee or Tomato Sauce.
|Tags: adai dosa recipe, adai dosa, adai, dosa, recipe|