Usually we prepare Akki Rotti with Avarekalu, Onion, Carrot, etc., But Capsicum Rice Rotti is a different combination but tastes very good. Just give a try and you will surely like this capsicum rotti.
1. Rice Flour - 2 cups
2. Fine chopped capsicum - 1 cup
3. Chopped green chillies - 3-4
4. Cumin Seeds/ Jeera - 2 tsp
5. Curds - 1/4 cup
6. Chopped coriander leaves - 2 tbsp
7. Salt to taste
8. Oil - 1/2 cup
9. Grated Coconut - 1 cup
Mix Rice Flour, Fine chopped capsicum, green chillies, Jeera, Curds, Chopped
coriander leaves, grated coconut, salt(as required) in a big bowl. Now by adding required
quantity of water make a dough.
3. Take a Kadai/tawa, greese oil
over it. Take a small ball of dough (size of a lemon) and pat it onto
the greased tawa/Kadai. If you want the Rotti to be crispy pat it
thinner. Pour 1- 2 tsp of oil around the edges and also at the centre.
4. Cover with a lid and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
5. Serve hot with ghee or butter.
|Tags: Akki Rotti, Capsicum Rotti, Capsicum roti, capsicum rice rotti, rotti|