Ragi or Millet(Finger Millet) is regularly used in the South Indian kitchens. It's in fact the staple diet in many villages across South India. This is the another version of Ragi Rotti presented here.
1. Ragi Flour - 2 cups
2. Onions - 2 (Finely chopped)
3. Grated Coconut - 1 small cup
4. Salt to taste
5. Green chillies - 3 chopped
6. Coriander leaves - 2 tsp (finely chopped)
1. Take a large bowl, Mix Ragi flour, onion, chillies, grated coconut, coriander leaves. Add salt for taste.
2. Add water little by little mix to form a thick dough
3. Add little oil the kadai (pan) and grease
it around the kadai (pan).
4. Take a handful of dough and pat evenly on the kadai in a circular motion.
5. Make holes in between the rotti and put oil around.
6. Now place it on the flame and cover it with a lid. Cook on both sides.
7. Ragi Rotti is ready to serve.
Serve Ragi Rotti with butter/Ghee along with chutney or curds.
|Tags: Ragi Rotti, ragi, rotti, Finger Millet Rotti|