Easy Veg Pizza recipe provided here helps you prepare delicious pizza at home without ordering from outside. All you need is Pizza base , few toppings, cheese and butter. You can prepare this in 30 mins. You can get Pizza base from your retail store.You get good pizza base from Nilgiris, Beekay's and many other. Advantage of preparing at home is you can add your own toppings.
Preparation time : 30 mins
- Pizza Base - 4
- Butter - 4 Tbsp
- Oil - 1 Tbsp
- Onions - 2
- Capsicum - 2 small sized
- Ginger + Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
- Oregano /Pizza seasoning - 1/2 tsp
- Tomato Puree -2 nos grinded to fine paste
- Tomato Sauce - 1/2 cup
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese - 1 cup depending on your taste
1. Cut the Onion and Capsicum into small pieces. Keep aside.
2. Take a Pizza Base and spread butter all over the base as shown below. Keep aside.
3. Heat Oil + Butter in a pan, add chopped Onions
and fry until the Onions start to look transparent.
Now add Ginger Garlic Paste and fry for a
4. Now add Capsicum to the frying pan and cook the same
for 5 minutes making sure that the Capsicum does not turn too soft (do
not overcook Capsicum). Now add Tomato Puree and cook for 2-3 minutes or
until the liquid content is mixed well with Capsicum and Onions.
Then add Oregano, Red chilli powder, pepper powder, salt
and ensure that these mix well with the other ingredients in the pan. Fry for 2 more mins.
Finally add Tomato Sauce and cook for 5 minutes and mix everything well
with other ingredients. Now the top layer for the Pizza. Spread this on the pizza base which is smeared with butter.
7. Sprinkle the grated cheese over the pizza base with paste.
8. Heat this in grill mode in microwave or 6 mins in microwave so that the entire cheese will be melted.
Your Home made is ready to eat.
Your Pizza recipes look yummy