I am preparing Masala Peanuts in Microwave, an evening snack which can be served with hot Tea/Coffee. An easy quick and less oil snack.
1. Raw Peanuts (moongphali) - 1 cup
2. Besan (gram flour/ chickpea flour) - 1/2 cup
3. Rice Flour - 2 tsp
4. Asafoetida - A pinch (optional)
5. Salt to taste
6. Red chilli powder - 2 tsp
7. Sugar - 1/4 tsp
Oil to grease
1. In a bowl, mix together Besan, Salt, Red chilli powder, Asafoetida, Sugar with few teaspoons of water so that it forms a very thick paste which should not drip.
2. Add peanuts to this paste and mix with your hands so that each peanut is well coated with besan.
3. Grease the Microwave safe plate with little oil and spread the Masala coated Peanuts separating each. Drizzle few drops of oil over the peanuts.
4. Microwave for 3 minutes. Let the peanuts cool down completely. Store the Masala Peanuts in an airtight jar.
Sending this recipe to Event Announcement - Microwave Easy Cooking
Sending this recipe to Srivalli's Snacks Mela
|Tags: Peanuts, Moongphali, Masala Peanuts, Kara kadalai, kadalai, Microwave dish, Microwave Masala Peanut|