Kadalekalu Usuli/ Black Channa Sundal is a popular prasada during Ganesha Habba. A delicious snack with coffee/tea in the evening too.
We are very happy to announce that this is our 150th post. Thank you one and all for all the encouragement showered on us.
1. Kadalekalu / Black Channa - 2 Cups
2. Green Chillies - 2
3. Oil - 2tsp
4. Grated Coconut - 1 cup
5. Salt to taste
6. Curry leaves
7. Coriander leaves
8. Seasoning - Mustard seeds, Channa dal, urad dal
9. Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
10. Lemon Juice - 2tsp
11. Asafoetida - a pinch
1. Soak Kadalekalu / Black Channa for 4 - 5 hours.
2. Pressure cook Kadalekalu / Black Channa with little salt for 2 whistle.
3. Take kadai, heat oil add mustard seeds when it starts spluttering add channa dal, urad dal, turmeric, chopped green chillies, cooked Kadalekalu / Black Channa. Cook in the kadai for few mins. Take it off the heat.
4. Now add grated coconut, Asafoetida, curry leaves, coriander leaves and lemon juice.
5. Lovely tea snack ready to serve.....
|Tags: Kadalekalu Usuli/ Black Channa Sundal, Usli, Kadalekalu Usuli, Black Channa Sundal,sundal, Kadalekalu gugari |