Indian Style Masala Macaroni is tasty and spicy delight. Masala Macaroni is an excellent dish loved by kids. Recipe is very simple and healthy too.
Macaroni: 1 cup
Water: 1 and 1/2 cups
Mixed Vegetables: 1 cup (Corn, Peas, Potato, Carrot, Spring Onion)
Garam Masala: 1 tsp
Chilli powder: 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
Oil: 1 tbsp
Turmeric: 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Coriander Leaves: To garnish
1. Boil mixed vegetables and keep it aside.
2. Grind Tomatoes and onion to a fine paste.
3. Heat oil in Pressure cooker or pan, add tomato paste from step 2. Add turmeric, garam masala, ginger garlic paste and chilli powder. Fry for 2- 3 mins or till the mixture is well fried and raw taste is not there.
4. Now add water, salt to taste, macaroni and mix well.
5. Now close the lid without weight. After 1 - 2 minutes, when the steam starts coming reduec flame to im and simmer for 5 - 6 minutes after which switch off the flame.
6. Open immediately and garnish with coriander leaves. Mix lightly once and serve hot.
For additional taste you can serve garnished with grated cheese/paneer.