The most popular Indian Chinese dish. A simple and easy Gobi Manchurian Recipe. Its YUMMY! Very easy to make and filling!! - A real treat....
1. Cauliflower - 1 (clean, broken florets of lemon size)
2. Soy Sauce - 2 tbsp
3. Tomato Sauce - 2 tbsp
4. Spring onion - finely chopped
5. Ginger, garlic paste - 1tsp
6. Corn Flour - 3 tbsp
7. Red Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
8. oil - 3 tbsp
9. Salt to taste
10. Maida - 5 tbsp
1. Boil the Florets for 3-4 minutes in water (add a tsp of milk while boiling)
2. Drain the water well.
3. Make a thin batter of the Flours (Maida and corn flour) by adding salt to taste and red chilli powder to it.
4. Add the cauliflower florets and mix until the florets get coated with the flour mixture. Now deep fry the florets and keep aside.
5. Heat oil in a frying pan , add ginger garlic paste, green chillies, onions and stir fry for a few seconds. Add all the deep fried cauliflower florets, soy sauce and tomato sauce to it, Fry for few seconds.
6. Garnish with spring onion and serve hot.
|Tags: Gobi, Gobi Manchurian, Manchurian, Indian Chinese dish|