Home made chikki is very easy to prepare and very tasty. Our entire family and friends love it. This chikki is made out of groundnuts and sugar. Try this out you will not be disappointed.
Roasted Ground nuts : 1 cup
Sugar : Just less than 1 cup ( you can see in the picture)
Ghee: 1 tsp
Note: Just a portion of your kitchen platform clean it well and apply ghee over it.
1. Roast the groundnuts and peel the skin out of it.
2. Grind it in mixie just one turn such that it is coarsely powdered.
3. Heat your pan add sugar. Heat on a medium flame stirring it continuously. No need to add water.
4. Sugar starts melting. Keep stirring it, till it turns out to a liquid form. Immediately add ghee and powdered ground nuts. Switch off the flame. Mix well.
5. Immediately pour the entire mix on the kitchen platform which you have smeared ghee.
6. Quickly roll it with a roller.
7. Wait for 5 - 10 mins to cool down. On cooling down you can cut into pieces. You need to use your hands to make pieces from it.
Awesome chikkis are ready to eat.
|Tags: sweets,easy cooking|