Rave Unde a common and easy ladoo prepared in all south Indian houses, especially in Madhwa Brahmin houses. Easy to prepare and you can prepare for all special occasions. This is my sisters favorite dish too. We have also posted Awesome Rava burfi recipe for Diwali.
Here goes the recipe of Rava unde
Chiroti Rava/fine Rava/ Sooji - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Ghee - 1/2 cup - need to be little generous :)
Raisins and Cashew nuts - 1/2 cup
Milk - 1/2 cup
Elaichi - 1-2
1. Heat Ghee in a thick bottom pan.
2. When the Ghee is hot enough add raisins and cashew nuts and fry well and keep it aside.
3. Add Rava in the same heated pan and fry until you get a good aroma.
4. Add Sugar and powdered Elaichi to the fried Rava.
5. Now mix all the fried raisins and cashew nuts to the fried Rava. Sprinkle little milk and make Ladoo.
6. You can store this for 3 - 4 days.
|Tags: Sweets, Ladoo, Rave Unde, Rava Ladoo. |
thankq very much malathi and savitha for making me to view my favorite dish. hope u will get mi soon.