Chocolate fudge recipe is absolutely a no fire recipe. Try this easy chocolate fudge recipe for any occasion.
1. Biscuit (Glucose) - 1 packet
2. Butter - 3-4 tbsp
3. Sugar - 4-5 tbsp (finely powdered)
4. Coffee decotion - 3tbsp
5. Coco Powder - 2 tsp
1. Take bowl with butter and add the fine powdered sugar, beat well. keep the sweet mixture aside.
2. Make fine powder of the Biscuit (Glucose). Add coco powder and mix well.
2. Add coffee decotion to the mixture (step 2) and make a dough (just like chapathi dough).
3. Make medium size balls with the dough. Roll it like chapathi. Now spread the sweet mixture (step 1) over it as shown in pic
4. Roll it from one edge as shown in pic
5. Keep it freezer for 20 mins.
6. Cut the rolls into pieces, Colorful tasty chocolate fudge is ready to serve.