Milk Mysore Pak is very easy to prepare and also very very tasty. You need very few ingredients to prepare this sweet.
Milk: 1 cup
Gram Flour or Besan: 1 cup
Ghee: 1 cup
Sugar: 2 cups
Cardamom: 1/2 tsp
1. Fry Besan in a thick bottom pan till you get good aroma. and then keep it aside.
2. Mix sugar and milk in a pan, keep stirring till sugar dissolves completely. Then bring milk to boil for 5 minutes.
3. Add besan now and mix well so that no lumps are formed. Keep stirring by adding ghee little by little.
4. Keep stirring till it leves the bottom of the pan.
5. Transfer it to a greased plate and allow it to cool down. Cut into desired pieces.
Delicious Milk Mysore Pak is ready to serve.