Bendekai Palya/Sabzi is very ideal for chapati. You just need Bendekai/Bhindi, Hurigadale / Putani / Dalya /Roasted Gram powder.
Servings : 4 - 5 people
|Bendekai bhindi:350 gms chopped medium sized|
Hurigadale/Putani/Dalya: Powdered to coarse 2 tbsp
Jaggery : 1 1/2 tbsp
Curry Leaves : 1 strand
Mustard seeds: 1 tsp
Haldi: 1 tsp
Dry coconut grated : 3 tbsp
Sambar powder : 1 tsp
Rasam powder: 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil : 3 tbsp
Asafoetida: 1/2 tsp
1. Put the Bhindi in microwave for 8 mins. This will reduce the oil usage for frying Bhindi. Also save time.
2. Take Kadai, pour oil , heat it and then add mustard seeds, when it starts spluttering add haldi, asafoetida and curry leaves.
3. Then add Bhindi from step 1 and starting frying. Add salt and fry for few more mins, till you notice that it is soft.
4. Add jaggery powder, Putani powder, Rasam powder, sambar powder and salt if required .
5. Fry for 2 mins. then finally add cry copra and fry for 2 more mins.
6. Decorate with corinader.
Bendekayi Palya is ready to serve with chapathi. If you want it to be crispy fry bhindi for more time.
You can also mix rice with Bendekayi/Bhindi Palya and serve as Bendekayi Baath.
hi . prepared according to your way it has come very wel
liked very much bi my kids. it was very crespy thanks a lot u made my kids to eat. keep sending many more receipes.