Aloo Peas Masala is a tasty side dish with chapati/roti. Any vegetable with aloo is a good combination for chapatis. Try this recipe and let me know your views.
Potatoes - 2
Peas - A handful
Onions - 2
Capsicum - 1/2 cut into medium sized (optional)
Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
Jeera Powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Wet Masala Ingredients:
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Garlic - 3 (Optional)
Ginger - 1/2"
Coriander Leaves - A handful
Cashew nuts - 10/15
1. Grind the wet masala ingredients to a fine paste.
2. Heat oil in the kadai, put onion and fry them till transparent.
3. Then put capsicum and peas fry for a min and close the lid. So that it gets soft. Let it be in a low flame.
4. Then put all the powders and mashed potatoes.
5. Finally put the masala paste and salt and boil for few minutes.
Your tasty Aloo Peas masala is ready.