Paneer Capsicum masala is rich in calories, very tasty and best suited sabzi for dinner parties. Try this easy recipe of paneer capsicum masala.
1. Paneer - 100 gma
2. Capsicum - 1 chopped finely
3. Onion - 2 Medium sized
4. Tomatoes - 1 big
5. ginger - garlic paste - 1 tsp
6. Jeera - 1 tsp
7. Red chili powder - 2 tsp
8. Haldi powder - 1 tsp
9. Coriander powder - 1 tsp
10.Garam masala - 1 tsp
11.Milk - 1 tbsp
12. Kaju - 5 or 6
1. Finely Chop one onion and one capsicum. Cube the paneer.
2. Fry the panner with little ghee.
3. Grind the other onion, tomato and kajus to a fine paste.
4. In a kadai heat oil, and add jeera. When it splutters, add the chopped onions and fry till pink.
5. Add the ginger- garlic paste and fry for some more time.
6. Add the chopped capsicum and fry for few minutes. Add all the powder masala and fry.
7. Add the grinded masala from step 3 and salt. Let it cook.
8. Finally add the paneer pieces and let it cook for few minutes.
9. Lastly add the milk. Cook for 5 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Paneer Capsicum masala is ready to serve with chapati or roti.
|Tags: paneer capsicum masala|