Creamy and rich, a delight to eat. A dish prepared with Spinach and Paneer. The smooth and creamy consistency melts in the mouth. Paneer cubes and the simple ingredients which go into making this dish a delight to eat. This curry makes a great accompaniment with roti, naan, etc.
2 bunches spinach - blanch in hot water for 2 mts and make coarse paste by adding 3 to 4 green chillies.
1 small tomatoes
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 big onion
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tbsp cream
1 tbsp oil
Paneer cubes - 1 cup
Salt as needed
Kasoori methi - 2 small tsp
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed vessel, add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Add the onions and saute the onions till they turn transparent.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and fry further for 3-4 minutes. Add tomato puree, red chilli powder, Garam masala and coriander powder and combine well. Fry for 2 mins.
3. Add the spinach chilli paste and let it cook for 4-5 mts. Till the raw smell disappears and the palak gets cooked well. Add the Paneer cubes to the paalak gravy and mix well.
4. Cook on low heat. Add kassori methi now, while you crush them in between your palms.
5. Add cream and mix carefully. Turn off heat and Transfer to the serving bowl. Serve hot with Chapathis or Roti's.
|Tags: palak paneer recipe, palak, paneer, palak paneer|