Corn Flakes mixture is an healthy easy mouth watering evening snacks. It is ideal for children lunch box snacks.
Corn Flakes : 400 gms or a big bowl
Ground nuts : A handful
Putani/Roasted Bengal Gram: A handful
Raisins: 1 tbsp
Cashew nuts: 1 tbsp
Curry Leaves: 2 strands
Red Chillies: 4/5
Dry copra: cut length wise 10 - 15 pieces
Salt: 2 tsp
Garam Masala: 1 tsp
Sugar: 1 tsp
Chilli powder: 1 tsp
Turmeric: 1 tsp
Jeera: 1 tsp
Oil : 3 tbsp
1. Roast Groundnuts, Putani in 1 tsp oil till it turns crispy.
2. Place a pan or griddle with 3 tbsp oil in a medium flame. On heating add jeera and fry for 30 secs.
4. Add curry leaves, raisins, cashew nuts, red chillies and dry copra. Fry for 2 mins.
5. Now add roasted groundnuts, putani and mix well.
6. Add all the powders, sugar and salt. Fry for a min.
7. Finally add corn flakes and switch off the flame. Mix well such that the corn flakes mixes well with seasoning.
Your Corn Flakes mixture is ready to serve.
|Tags: easy cooking, snacks|
yummy this sounds too good