Do you enjoy wholesome and tasty food?
This Indian pasta recipe is absolutely delicious! Try it today!
- 3 cups Pasta
- 1 onion thin slices
- 1 medium carrot thin slices
- 2 tomatoes
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger
- 1-2 green chilies
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp tomato sauce
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
- Grated Cheese
1. Measure the pasta you need. Pasta generally doubles in size when cooked, so 1 cup uncooked = 2 cups cooked. Bring 4 cups of water to boil. Add salt. Slowly add pasta to the boiling water Keep stirring. Boil for 8 - 10 mins until soft. Drain the water and run cold water on the cooked pasta for 20 secs. This prevents them from sticking.
2. Heat 3 tbsp oil and add 1 sliced onion and carrot. Fry for a few minutes.
3. Make a paste out of 2 tomatoes, a few garlic cloves, a little bit of ginger, 2 chillies. Add to the onions and carrots.
3. Add 1 tsp curry powder, salt per taste and 1 tbsp tomato sauce. Cook for a few minutes.
4. Add the Pasta and grated cheese. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve!
|Tags: pasta indian style easy recipe|