Tasty Onion Pakoda an easy recipe can be prepared in minutes. Try as a starter for your guests or may be for tea time snack too.
1. Rice Flour - 1 cup
2. Besan - 1/4 cup
3. Onion - 2 cups cut length wise
4. Curry leaves - 2 strands
5. Red Chilli powder - 2 tsp
6. Salt to taste
7. Oil - For frying
1. Mix all the above mention ingredients in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle water over the mixture. Don't add too much water. as adding more water will not give you a crispy pakoda.
3. Heat oil in a kadai , Drop(sprinkle) the mixture and deep fry in medium flame.
4. Fry till golden in colour.
Serve hot as a coffee/tea time snack.
|Tags: Onion Pakoda, Onion pakora, pakoda, pakora|
Nice crispy pakodas. Love it with warm tea.