Dantina Soppu Palya/Amarnath Leaves Fry a simple, very easy to prepare and nutritious side dish.
Dantina Soppu /Amarnath Leaves are available through out the year, Iron levels in Dantina Soppu /Amarnath Leaves are three times more than those of spinach and are much sweeter.
1. Dantina Soppu /Amarnath Leaves - 1 bunch
2. Oil - 1 tbsp
3. Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
4. Urad dal - 1 tsp
5. Bengal gram - 1 tsp
6. Moong Dal: 2 tbsp
7. Salt to taste
8. Tomato - 1 small (finely chopped)
9. Grated coconut - 3 tbsp
10. Sugar - 1 tsp
11. Green chillies - 2/3
1. Clean and cut Dantina Soppu /Amarnath Leaves finely.
2. Heat oil in a Kadai/pan, Add mustard seeds when it starts spluttering add green chillies, urad dal, bengal gram, chopped Dantina Soppu /Amarnath Leaves, Moong dal, salt to taste, chopped tomatoes, grated coconut mix well.
3. Now add water (little more) . Close with a lid. Cook till leaves and moong dal are soft.
Serve hot with chapathi/Roti or Rice and Rasam.
|Tags: Dantina Soppu Palya/Amarnath Leaves Fry, Dantina Soppu, Palya, Amarnath Leaves, Fry|