Pudina or Mint Chutney is a green chutney which can be served along with Dosa, Idli, Samosa or other fried snacks. Mint makes you feel fresh and helps digestion. Pudina chutney recipe is a very
quick and easy recipe.
- pudina leaves - 1 big cup
- green chilies - 2 big ones or 4 small ones
- coconut - 2 tbsp
- tamarind juice - 1 tbsp
- oil - 3 tbsp
- salt to taste
- urad dhal - 2 tbsp
- asafoetida - 1/2 tsp
- Wash pudina leaves and drain the water.
- In a kadai, add a half teaspoon of oil and fry urad dhal till turns golden, add chilly , asafoetida and fry for 1 min. Add coconut, fry for 1 min. Finally add pudina leaves until it shrinks and well fried.
- Put in a blender, add the above mixture tamarind juice and salt grind them to a medium paste.
- If paste is very thick u can add some water.
- Serve with hot rice or dosa or idly.