Delicious Palak Chutney taste great with dosa, idli or chapati. It is very easy to prepare and healthy too.
Palak/Spinach: 2 bunches chopped finely
Bengal gram: 1 tbsp
Urad dal: 1 tbsp
Oil: 2 tsp
Curry Leaves: 2 strands
Jeera: 1 tsp
Garlic : 2 or 3
Green chillies: 3
Grated coconut: 3 - 4 tbsp
Sugar: 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
1. Take the bunch of palak leaves and wash it thoroughly and then cut it and keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in kadai add bengal gram, urad dal, curry leaves and garlic. Fry it little and then add green chillies.
3. Add Palak leaves and fry for 2 mins.
4. Later add grated coconut and fry for a min and switch off the flame. Allow it cool.
5. Add lemon juice, sugar and salt. Mix well and grind to a fine paste.
Serve Palak chutney with dosa, idli or paratas.
I can not thank you adequately for the posts on your web site. I know you'd put a lot of time and effort into them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I'll do exactly the same for someone else at some point.