Carrot Pudina Chutney goes well with dosa, idli or parata. Carrot Pudina chutney is very nutritious and easy to prepare. We usually prepare Pudina chutney but here I have used carrot, onion, tomato and pudina for the chutney. It tastes great with dosa. Try this recipe ...
Onion: 2 medium sized chopped
Carrot: 1 medium sized chopped
Tomato: 1 medium sized chopped
Green chillies: 2
Grated Coconut: 2 - 3 tbsp
Ginger : 1 inch
Pudina/Mint Leaves: 1 bunch
Coriander Leaves: A handful
Salt to taste
Jaggery: 1 tsp
1. Heat 2 tsp oil in kadai add onion, carrot, ginger, green chillies and saute them for few minutes.
2. Add tomatoes. Fry for few minutes.
3. Add pudina leaves, grated coconut fry for few more minutes. Switch off the flame.
4. Add coriander leaves, salt and jaggery. Grind to a fine paste.
5. Prepare the seasoning with oil and mustard seeds and mix well.
Serve Carrot Pudina chutney with dosa or idli.