Pudina Crunchy Roll is specially dedicated to Navratri festival dishes. Navratri is the special festival to enjoy the food recipes. Pudina Crunchy Roll is easy to prepare and has awesome taste. Just try this recipe you will enjoy it
Pudina leaves - 2 handful
Coriander Leaves - 1 handful
Green chillies - 3 medium sized
Ginger - 1 inch
Bengal Gram Flour/Besan - 6 tbsp
Maida - 2 tbsp
Corn Flour - 1 tbsp
Om Kalu/Ajwain - 2 tsp
Salt - 2 tsp
1. Grind pudina leaves, coriander leaves,chillies, ginger to a fine paste.
2. Mix this paste with Bengal Gram Flour, Corn Flour, Maida, Ajwain and salt. Prepare a smooth dough like chapati dough.
3. Make balls of 3-4 inches diameter from this dough and roll it out into
thick round shape in a chapati roll.
4. With a help of a knife cut the rolled out dough and roll it as shown in the picture below.
5. Heat the oil in a pan and once the oil is heated, drop these rolls into the oil and deep fry.
Pudina crunchy rolls taste good with ketchup and are ideal evening snacks.
Sending this recipe to Srivalli's Snacks Mela
Thanks for all your lovely entries..:)..each one looks so tempting..