Churmuri has lot of varieties Tomato Churmuri with tomatoes, Cucumber Churmuri with cucumber, Mavenkayi churmuri with mangoes. Cucumber churmuri is a low calorie snack prepared with cucumber, onion and carrots. It is easy to prepare and very tasty.
Health Benefits Of Cucumber:
- Very low in calories; provides just 15 calories per 100 g. Contains no saturated fats or cholesterol.
- It is a very good source of potassium.
- It is a good source of Vitamin A, C and Folic Acid.
Cucumbers - 2
Spicy ground nut or Kadalekaayi Beeja: 1 tbsp (Omit this if you are on diet)
Onions: 1 finely chopped
Carrot: 1 grated
Green chutney: 1 tbsp (This is paste of coriander+green chillies+jeera+salt+pinch of sugar+lemon juice)
2. Take a vessel or bowl and a spoon to mix. Just add grated carrot, finely chopped onion, green chutney, coriander leaves, lemon juice, oil and salt. Mix well.
Coriander Leaves: A handful
Lemon juice: 1 tsp
Oil: 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Peel and Slice cucumber vertically and arrange them in a plate.
3. Place this mixture on each slice.
4. Finally garnish with Spicy ground nut and puffed rice.
Serve Cucumber churmuri immediately.
|Tags: low calorie foods,cucumber|
Super yaar. thanks for giving a healthy benefit of cucumber churumuri. Prepared eat very well .
Yumm this sounds too good