Banana stem juice is beneficial to health according to the science of Ayurveda.
- It is a good source of dietary fiber. Since it is high in fibre, it acts as a laxative and can ease constipation.
- Banana stems juice when combined with buttermilk and had on a empty
stomach helps in weight reduction. The juice has various other
benefits. It is a relief for ulcers, burning sensation and acidity. Its
astringent quality helps in blood coagulation.
- Banana stem is rich in potassium and thus if regularly taken, it can cure stomach pains.
Plantain Stem or Banana Stem or Bale dindu juice is very easy to prepare.
- One piece of plantain stem
- 1/4 cup fresh curd
- 1/2 tsp jeera powder
- Salt to taste
- Cut plantain stem into small pieces by removing the thread like fibre
- Put it in a bowl containing 1 table spoon butter milk to retain the colour of the stem
- Remove the pieces from the butter milk
- Grind it in the mixie with curd, salt and enough water
- Strain the mixture by passing through sieve
- Add jeera powder
|Tags: juice,easy cooking, good health|