Ragi flour: 1 tbsp
Water : 1 Glass/250 ml
Butter Milk: 1 Glass/250 ml
Pepper powder: 1 tsp
Salt to taste
1. Mix Ragi flour in 1/4 glass of water. ensure no lumps are formed.
2. Bring the remaining 3/4 glass of water to boil.
3. When the water starts boiling pour the ragi mixture from step 1 and add pinch of salt. Keep stirring so that no lumps are formed.
4. Stir for 3 - 5 minutes on a medium flame and switch off.
5. Allow it to cool down completely.
6. On cooling down mix it with butter milk. Finally add pepper powder.
Ragi Kanji/Finger Millet Porridge is ready to drink.