A juicy ripe Pineapple is a favorite fruit with children of all ages. Pineapple is loaded with vitamins and minerals and benefits can be achieved through eating fresh, canned or by drinking its juice.
Pineapples should feel heavy for their size, otherwise they could end up dry and tasteless. They should look, feel and smell clean. As pineapple stops ripening when picked, choose carefully and don't select one that looks immature.
Health Benefits of Pineapple:
- It is found to be useful in cases of goiter.
- Is nutrients include calcium, potassium, fiber and vitamin C.
- It helps to build healthy bones.
- It is good for cold, coughs and bronchitis.
- Prevents nausea.
- Fresh Pineapple juice is also used in removing intestinal worms.
Servings: 2 people
Pineapple pieces: 1 Cup (Trim the skin off of the pineapple and cut into pieces)
Mint/Pudina Leaves: 5/6 leaves
Curds: 1 tbsp
Sugar to taste
Water: 1 and 1/2 cups
Pepper: For garnish
A cup of crushed ice (optional)
1. Blend all together in your blender to a smooth paste.
2. Strain the mixture.
3. Garnish with pepper powder and serve pineapple juice.