Amla juice is very refreshing and healthy too. Prepare this sharbat/squash, refrigerate in bottles.
Medicinal use of Amla fruit is endless.. Health Benefits of Amla:
- Amla promotes healthier hair, and boosts the absorption of calcium,
thus creating healthier bones, teeth, nails and hair.
- Helps to maintain
youthful hair color and retards premature graying.
- It is rich in Vitamin C , and known to prevent
premature hair-fall. The rich source of Vitamin C from the fruit acts as a great detoxifying
agent for a sluggish liver, and helps to make the skin clear and
Big sized Amla: 8 nos. or 1/2 kg
Sugar: 20 tbsp or 200 gms
Salt: 1 tsp
1. Pressure cook amlas for 2 - 3 whistles. Allow it to cool.
2. Deseed the boiled amlas and grind it with sugar and salt. Grinded paste or Squash should taste sugary.
3. Transfer this to a bottle and refrigerate.
4. When you need Amla juice mix 4 tbsp of squash/sharbat with enough water and ice cubs. Serve refreshing amla juice.