Aloo Palak Cutlet is a mouth watering recipe for you all !!! Aloo cutlet is very ideal for snacks.
Onion - 1 chopped finely
Palak - 1 cup finely chopped or 2 small bunches shopped finely
Boiled Potatoes/Aloo - 2
Coriander leaves - a handful
Rice Flour - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Green Chillies - 2 finely chopped
Medium Sujje or upma rava - 1 cup for dusting
Garam Masala - 1 tbsp
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Jeera Seeds - 1/2 tsp
Haldi/ Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
ginger - 1/2" chopped finely
1. Place kadai on medium flame with 1 tbsp oil on it. On heating add jeera seeds, let it fry. then put onions and fry till it gets transparent.
2. Switch off the flame, then add palak, mashed boiled potatoes, rice flour, coriander leaves, ginger, chillies, chilly powder, garam masala, turmeric. Add salt to taste and mix well. Finally add lemon juice and mix well.
3. Make patties like shown in the picture.
4. Dust the vegetable patties with rusk powder or bread crumbs or medium sojji.
5. Place a griddle on the flame. On heating simmer the flame and place the dusted patties add oil and cook
on medium flame till the bottom turns light brown. Flip and fry the
other side by adding cooking oil on the sides of it. Fry till it turns
light brown. Enjoy with Tomato sauce.
|Tags: Snacks,Parties,Aloo ,Cutlet|