Hurali Kaayi Palya/ Beans Fry is a very common dish prepared during all occasions in Karnataka. Tastes very good with Rice and Rasam.
1. Huralikayi / Beans - 1 Cup finely chopped
2. Grated Coconut - 1/2 cup
3. Oil - 1 tbsp
4. Curry leaves
5. Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
6. Urad Dal - 1 tsp
7. Bengal Gram - 1 tsp
8. Turmeric Powder - 1.2 tsp
9. Salt to taste
10. Sugar - 1/2 tsp
11. Coriander Leaves - 1 tbsp finely Chopped
12. Green chillies - 3/4
1. Heat oil in a kadai/Pan, add Mustard seeds when it starts spluttering add urad dal, bengal gram, green chillies, turmeric powder, Chopped beans and mix well.
2. Now add little water, salt to taste, sagarand close the kadai. Cook till the beans are soft.
3. Add curry leaves, finely chopped coriander leaves and grated coconut , mix well.
4. Hurali Kaayi Palya/ Beans Fry is ready to serve.
You can serve this with Rice and Rasam or with chapati, Roti.....
|Tags: Hurali Kaayi Palya, Beans Fry, Palya, Beans Palya|