Pudina Bread Toast is an interesting sandwich recipe and easy to prepare for evening snacks. My kids enjoy this bread toast.
I use Cabbage and onion for the toppings on this toast. This way you can feed your kids/family with veggies too.
You can also replace Pudina with Palak/Spinach.
Pudina/Mint: 1 bunch
Green Chillies: 2 - 3
Coriander Leaves : A handful
Brown Bread/Milk Bread - 12 pieces
Onion - 1 finely chopped
Cabbage - A handful
Salt to Taste
Pepper powder : 1/2 tsp
Jeera Powder: 1 tsp
Coriander Powder: 1 tsp
Bengal Gram Flour: 2 tbsp
1. Grind Pudina/Mint with green chilies to a very fine paste by adding little water.
2. Mix pudina paste from step 1 with Bengal Gram flour, Jeera powder, Coriander powder and salt to taste.
3. Apply this paste on all over the bread as shown in picture.
4. Heat the pan and apply oil on it. Take the bread and put it face down on the pan.
5. Toast it on both sides of the bread.
6. For the toppings fry onion and cabbage with little oil for 2 - 3 mins. Add pepper powder and salt to taste.
Serve Toasted pudina bread with Onion Cabbage toppings on it.
|Tags: Bread Toast, Pudina|
I'm alwyas into being sneaky.. food wise. I love a good cook book and am usually trying to improvise by adding extra protien and nutrients in my cooking so I may check this one out. While standing in the book store drinking a late. I'd like to think my puree days are over now that my boys have teeth.