Ragi Mudde - Finger Millet Balls a popular dish of South Karnataka
especially Mandya Region. Ragi Mudde is the simplest thing to prepare -
very healthy food, good diet food, Fat free dish, Stomach filling......
Ragi Mudde- Soppina Saaru is a famous combination. How ever Ragi mudde goes well with all spicy curries...
1. Ragi Flour - 1 Cup
2. Oil - 1 tsp
3. Salt to taste (little less)
4. Cooked Rice - 2 tbsp (optional)
5. Water - 2 cup
1. In a heavy bottom vessel add 2 cups of water, 1 tsp ragi flour, salt and oil.
2. Heat the water in a medium flame. When it starts boiling add cooked rice.
3. Now slowly pour the Ragi Flour over the boiled water, reduce the flame and do not stir, steam for another 5 minutes.
4. Take off from the fire and stir well with wooden spoon.
5. Moisten your palms, take small dough and shape balls with your palm.
6. Flatten a bit and serve hot with Ghee and any sambar (Super Soppina Huli/Greens Sambar, Hitakida Avarekal Huli, Bas Saaru, Simple Menthya Soppina Huli, Majjige Huli....)
|Tags: Ragi Mudde, Finger Millet Balls, Ragi, Finger millet, Fat free dish|
whatever i try from ur site ends up with success only! Again this onetoo..