Moong Dal Roast a simple snack prepared using microwave. Usually we buy Moong dal roast from stores but i tried it doing at home and sharing with you all.....
1. Moong Dal/ Hesaru bele - 1 Cup
2. Salt to taste
3. Pepper powder - 1 tsp
4. Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
5. Oil - 2 tbsp
6. Baking Soda - a pinch
1. Wash and soak Moong Dal/ Hesaru bele in water by adding a pinch of baking soda for 5 - 6 hours. Drain water and spread on a cotton cloth for 30 minutes.
2. Mix oil and Moong Dal/ Hesaru bele well so that the Moong Dal/ Hesaru bele is completely coated with oil.
3. Now spread the mixture on a microwave plate, Microwave till the mixture turns golden brown. You can stir in between so that Moong Dal/ Hesaru bele is fried uniformly.
4. Now add salt, pepper powder, red chilli powder and serve.
|Tags: Moong Dal, Hesaru bele, Moong Dal Roast|