- Wholewheat flour - 1 cup
- Choco chips - a handful (optional)
- Fresh Pumpkin Puree - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Grated Dry Coconut - 1 TBSP
- Thick Curds - 4 TBSP
- Vegetable Oil - 3 TBSP
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda- 1/4 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp
- Raisins & Walnuts - 1/4 cup
1. Sift Wheat flour, Baking powder, Baking Soda, Salt and Cinnamon powder. Keep it aside.
2. Powder the sugar and mix it well with the oil.
3. Grate the pumpkin and make the puree from it by using curds. Wheat Flour and Pumpkin puree should be in 1:1 proportion.
4. Mix this puree to sugar oil mixture. Mix well.
5. Meanwhile Preheat oven to 200C for 10 mins.
6. Add the dry ingredients (Wheatflour) from Step 1 to Step 4 wet ingredients. Stir well.
7. Add dry copra, raisins, walnuts. Mix well. Grease your cake tin. Pour this on to it and top it with choco chips.
8. Bake this for 20 - 25 mins. Allow it cool and cut in to pieces.
Your delicious Pumpkin Wheat flour cake is ready to eat.