Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe follows a simple procedure, ingredients for which are easily available in the market. The easy dish requires less effort and is economical as well.
It's is so easy enough that you can whip up a batch of these cookies just after dinner so you and your family can
have warm cookies for dessert.
All Purpose Flour: 1 cup
Butter: 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder: 2 tsp
Powdered Sugar: 3/4 cup
Milk: 1/2 cup
Choco chips: A handful
1. Preheat oven to 185 deg C for 5 mins.
2. Mix butter and sugar, till soft and fluffy.
3. Add Cocoa powder. Mix well.
4. Seive Maida flour, add to this mixture and mix well.
5. Add Milk and make the mixture soft enough.
6. Add a few choco chips and mix gently.
7. Drop in a spoon of batter on the baking sheet.
8. Put the baking dish in the oven and bake for 15 mins.
9. Taste a cookie to check whether it is fully cooked or not. If not, bake for 5 mins more.
|Tags: cookies easy cooking|