Eggless Dates cake is a perfect cake treat for all age groups.The cake is slightly moist, very soft and yummy. The dates flavour in cakes is the best I would say.
Here goes the recipe of this cake ...
All purpose flour or maida - 1 cup
Good quality dates - 18 nos. deseeded & chopped
Milk - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Oil - 1/2 cup
1 tsp baking soda
Chopped cashew nuts/walnuts(optional) - 1/4 cup
1. Sieve together flour and baking soda.
the milk and soak dates in it for 10-12 mins.You can even microwave
them for 1-2 mins so that dates becomes soft which helps in easy
3. Preheat the oven at 180 deg C/360 F for 12-15 mins.
4. Grease round or square tin with oil.
5. Once the milk mixture comes to normal temperature grind it along with sugar to a smooth paste and pour into a wide mixing bowl.
6. Add oil to the mixture and mix well.
7. Add flour to the mixture slowly one tablespoon at a time and mix well. Add chopped walnuts or cashews.
8. Pour the cake batter into the greased tin.
9. Bake it in
preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 - 30 mins until done,do a tooth pick
test always to check whether it is done completely or not.Insert a tooth
pick in the cake,if it comes out clean then it is done properly.
Cool the cake in the tin for sometime.Cut into pieces of your desired shape.
whoever has written this recipe is an experienced person. I just want to tell that u r helping us by giving recipe on this website so that we can easily found it. So nice cakes and recipe u have showed us very brilliant. At last but not the least THANK U