Orange cake is a simple flavorful dairy-free cake. It is perfect snack for kids. Try this delicious eggless orange cake. Feel free to double recipe ingredients and bake in a larger baking dish.
All purpose flour - 1 1/2 cups
Sugar - 3/4 cup
Baking soda - 1 tsp
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Orange juice - 1 cup
Orange grated rind - 1 tsp
Oil - less than 1/2 cup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and/or line an 8" square baking dish.
2. In a bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder.
3. In one shot, add juice, oil and rind. Mix gently, just enough to combine ingredients without over mixing - this will help to avoid a flat cake.
4. Transfer batter to baking dish.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
|Tags: eggless orange cake|