Eggless Almond Wheat Cookies tastes great and can be enjoyed as a soft cookie with a cup of hot tea or coffee. Try this easy recipe of Almond Cookies ...
Atta or wheat flor: 1/2 cup
Semolina or sooji or Rava : less than 1/2 cup
Besan: 1/2 cup
Sugar: little more than 1/2 cup
Baking soda: 1/4 tsp
Butter: 50 gms
Curd: 1/4 cup
Cardamon powder or Elachi Powder: 1 tsp
Almond pieces as desired
1. Mix Atta, Besan and sooji with baking soda in a large bowl.
2. Add Cardamon powder, almond pieces and sugar.
3. Add Butter.
4. Add Curds and mix altogether to form a dough.
5. Divide the dough into small balls, flatten each ball in your palms.
6. Place it on baking sheet and Top these with almonds.
7. Bake it at 180c for 15 - mins. Allow it to cool.
Enjoy these cookies with a hot cup of tea or coffee.