Apple cake is a perfectly delicious eggless cake.
All purpose flour : 1 cup
Wheat Flour : 1 cup
Apples : 2 grated
Sugar : 1 cup
Butter : 1/2 cup
Milk : 1/2 cup
Baking powder : 2 tsp
Baking Soda : 1 tsp
Raisins: 2 or 3 tbsp
1. Sieve together all purpose flour, wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder. keep it aside.
2. Beat butter and sugar.
3. Preheat the oven at 180 deg C/360 F for 12-15 mins.
4. Grease round or square tin with oil.
5. Combine all ingredients step 1, step 2 , grated apples , milk and raisins.
6. Pour the cake batter into the greased tin.
7. Bake it in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 - 45 min until done,do a tooth pick test always to check whether it is done completely or not.Insert a tooth pick in the cake,if it comes out clean then it is done properly.
Cool the cake in the tin for sometime.Cut into pieces of your desired shape.