Carrot Cake with Atta tastes great. I was really very happy that I could bake a cake with atta. A perfect snacks for kids. I used Aashrivaad atta, you can use any atta of your choice. Cup of tea with this cake will taste great. Try this interesting recipe ....
Sugar - 1.5 Cups
Carrot - 3 Cups Shredded
Atta - 2 Cups
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Baking powder - 2 tsp
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Orange Juice - 1/2 cup
Dalchini powder - 2 tsp
Oil - 3/4 Cup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. With a large spoon, mix together- 1.5 cups sugar, 2 cups Aashirvaad Atta, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, and 2 tsp dalchini powder.
3. Add 3 cups shredded carrots, 1/2 cup orange juice and 3/4 cup oil to the above mixture.
4. Mix everything well and then add 1 cup chopped walnuts and 1 cup raisins to the mixture.
5. Pour mix into a greased pan and bake till toothpick comes out clean.
|Tags: eggless carrot wheat flour atta cake |