Poha fryums is very tasty and easy to prepare. Dried Poha Fryums can be stored for a long time. You just need few ingredients poha, onion and green chillies. Fried Poha fryums goes well with rice and rasam. It can also be served for evening snacks.
1. Thick Poha - 1 big cup
2. Onion - 1 (Finely chopped)
3. Green chillies - 5-6 (fine paste)
4. Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
5. Salt to taste
1. Soak Thick Poha/ Avalakki for 15-20 mins.
2. Drain all the water and grind to fine paste.
3. Add Chopped onion, green chilly paste, chopped coriander leaves to the poha paste and mix well.
4. Take clean plastic sheet, spread the sheet in bright sunlight.
5. Make small balls out of the paste, pat it and spread it on the sheet (as shown in the picture)
6. Dry them in hot sun for a couple of days
7. Store all the dried Poha Fryums/Avalakki Sandidge in air tight jar.
8. Deep fry Poha Fryums/Avalakki Sandidge whenever you need. A perfect snack for an evening with Tea/Coffee. Also goes very well with Rice and Rasam.